ChemOrbis Gaziantep Petrochemicals Summit
April 27, 2017 - Gaziantep
8:00 – 9:15 Registration & Welcome Coffee
9:15 - 9:30 Opening
09:30 - 10:00 - "Global Olefins and Polyolefins Markets: Impact of New Supply"
- Petrochemicals Feedstocks Overview
- Market Dynamics, Changes and Opportunities
- Pricing & Profitability Analysis
Graham Hoar, Nexant, Vice President, Petrochemicals & Fertilizers, Energy & Chemicals Advisory
10:00 - 10:30 - “Innovation and Sustainable Developments for the Flexible Packaging Industry”
- Polyethylene market overview (facts and figures, capacities, demand, applications breakdown)
- Flexible packaging as a star amongst polyolefin applications (technologies, rigid and soft markets, latest food packaging advancements)
- The importance of value chain collaboration for packaging innovations and sustainable material development
Sameh Attalah, Sadara Product Director, Dow Packaging and Specialty Plastics
10:30 - 10:45 Q&A - Session 1, Lucky Draw
10:45 – 11:15 Coffee Break
11:15 - 11:45 - "Turkish economy under the global and regional headwinds"
- Will the focus shift to external agenda in the post referendum period?
- Increased financial integration and its impact on Turkish economy
- Biggest challenges in front of economic growth
- Lower sovereign debt rating and possible risks for investors
Özlem Derici Şengül, Co-founder of Spinn Training & Consulting
11:45 - 12:15 - "Turkish Plastics Industry: Unstoppable Growth and Opportunities to Come"
- Current Industry Situation Overview with look back in past experiences
- Factors supporting further positive developments and obstacle challenges
- Future Perspective, Upside opportunities and joy of accomplishments
Yavuz Eroğlu, President, Pagev & TOBB Plastics, Rubber and Composites Industry Assembly President
12:15 - 12:30 Q&A - Session 2, Lucky Draw
12:30 - 2:00 Open Buffet Seated Networking Lunch
2:00 - 2:30 - "Turkey in a global Fibers Market”
- Key developments and outlook of major supplying centers and markets
- Key resins and applications and their relative growth
Andrea Borruso, Borruso Polymers Consulting, Switzerland
2:30 - 3:00 - "Iran Petrochemical Industry Update"
- Update on Iranian Petrochemical Industry: present and new capacities developments
- Has sanctions risk been entirely removed and the process update(?)
- Iran's and PGPICC export plans and targets
Peyman Hashemi, Senior Petrochemical Market Analyst, Persian Gulf Petrochemical Industry Commercial Co. (PGPICC)
3:00 - 3:15 Q&A - Session 3, Lucky Draw
3:15 – 3:45 Coffee Break
3:45 - 4:15 - "PVC Industry Market Overview"
- Key developments and outlook of Global VinylIndustry
- Current Fundamentals and Future Expectation for the Turkish Market
D. Ali Yeşilyurt, Director for Market Surveys, PETKİM PETROKİMYA HOLDİNG A.Ş.
4:15 - 4:45 - "A horizon tour in plastics industry with golden rules and proverbs"
Kurt Kuruç, General Director, Pentaplast Klockner Turkey
4:45 - 5:00 Q&A - Session 4
5:00 - 7:00 Networking Cocktail
Would you like to speak at our future conferences?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your proposal.
DISCLAIMER : It may be necessary for reasons beyond ChemOrbis’ control to alter the content, timings, dates or venue of an event. ChemOrbis’ will not accept liability for any kind of disruptions or any claims whatsoever and in such circumstances ChemOrbis’ normal cancellation terms apply.